2/18/17

Finding Freedom

I've missed blogging. I think about it often, and am constantly thinking of posts etc. at the most random times. Part of me thinks maybe blogging isn't for me since I can't seem to keep up with it and I don't like doing all of the "should do's" in blogging. But there is something in me that just can't let it go. Writing professionally has always been a huge dream of mine, so I'm just going to pick blogging back up on my terms. Do it when I can, and let go of expectations.

I am now working full time. I love it but I still haven't settled into a groove of keeping up with everything. Maybe I will, maybe I won't.

When I last posted I had just had my hysterectomy and I had become so frustrated with trying to live healthier. I was just so tired of thinking about food all the time and feeling guilty about everything that went into my mouth. Then the guilt would lead into binge eating junk food. My weight spiraled up and my determination went down. I still wanted to live a healthy lifestyle but I was so worn out and so bogged down with information.

I finally hit my point where I said enough with being unhealthy and feeling like crap all the time, but at the same time enough with trying to trapped by a natural lifestyle. I want grace and freedom. I want to live my life.

And that's where this new blog journey begins. I'm on a path of finding freedom. Not just from food, but finding my freedom in Christ and seeing myself for exactly who I was created to be. Nothing more, nothing less.

No comments:

Post a Comment