10/27/15

WOW Hits 2016

This review is sponsored by Family Christian but all thoughts and opinions are my own
 
 
 
I just love music. I love the way it speaks to my soul. The Lord chose not to gift me with any musical abilities but if you ever ride with me for very long in a car you will quickly learn that has never stopped me from belting out lyrics to songs I love.
 
 
 
 
I was so excited at the opportunity to review WOW Hits 2016! I have a few other WOW Hits so I couldn't wait to get my hands on this one. There are 30 wonderful songs (and some bonus songs whoop whoop). These CDs is bouncing back and forth between my car and my house. I don't like quiet and when I'm home alone and just cleaning I usually have music blaring. The wonderful worship songs but a bounce in my step as I find myself sing and worshipping all throughout my house. It also stirs my heart to pray and just seek the Lord.
 
 
I love all the songs so very much (and especially love listening to my kids sing a long). But if I had to choose I think my top 3 favorite that are included would be Greater by Mercy Me, He Knows My Name by Francesca Battistelli, and Broken Together by Casting Crowns.
 
Make sure to hop over to Family Christian and order your copy! And yes its ok for you to pretend we are jamming out together ;).
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment