9/2/15

Subscribe and Get 6 Essential Oil Recipes for Cold and Flu Season

Hi ya'll!!! I'm so excited to announce that I created 6 essential oil recipes for cold and flu season. And because I'm just so extremely fabulous (and not to mention humble) I'm giving them to you when you subscribe to my newsletter! You'll never miss a post and I have a lot of awesome things planned!



You can subscribe in the sidebar. Just put in your info and select how often you'd like to receive my newsletter, then you'll receive a confirmation email with the download for the oil recipes! I hope you enjoy them! And I can't wait to pop up in your inbox!

2 comments:

  1. NOT looking forward to cold and flu season, but this sounds like a great deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea. I'm already here sniffling. Cold season and having sinus problems is not fun for me

    ReplyDelete