9/23/15

Life Lately

Posting has been somewhat slow here lately so I thought I'd do a quick post about what life looks like lately!

  • I'm back to subbing and have already worked several days. Plus today I had sub training so just been running around trying to get back into the swing of things

  • My Usborne business is picking up which I'm so excited about! I ordered a ton of books with my commission for my kids for Christmas. Ssshhh don't tell!

  • I have a lot of brain storming ideas for series for this blog and trying to hash out all the details. I have an idea for a second blog but taking it slow and trying not to add one more thing to my plate.

  • I've had the black plague aka a sinus infection that has taken me out. I haven't been this sick in a while

  • Having issues with my PCOS (poly cycstic ovarian disease) and as my doctor put it my well woman visit turned into a problem visit, something everyone likes to hear. I think my ovaries are just a little too excited about celebrating PCOS Awareness Month.


  • My very first article is being published in a local magazine this month and I have to start writing my second article! I'm so excited about this and hoping to start submitting articles to other publications but my brain has been sort of mush lately.

  • My daughter is playing volleyball on the junior high team and goes to her first dance in a few weeks. Not sure I'm ready.


  • The most important thing that has happened lately will have to be another post for another day because its just so much of my heart I want to share but still trying to figure out my words. Let me just say that we have a merciful, loving, and gracious Lord who pours out His love and healing in incredible ways!

Ok so I know this was a real boring post and I had a lot of whit and sarcasm that I wanted to interject but did I mention I have the black plague? Yeah I'm a real joy to be around when I'm sick.

3 comments:

  1. Your ovaries being too excited...made me lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yep, excited overies is funny. My son needed a Dr. visit to be excused from work for a funeral. (weird, I know) so he called his doc, explained and said... "so can you check my swollen overies?" Silly man.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like there are a lot of GREAT things on the horizon!

    ReplyDelete