9/7/15

13 DIY Natural Cleaning Products

I've been in cleaning mode! I've been organizing, decluttering, and deep cleaning so I've been on the hunt for some new DIY cleaning product recipes. Swapping out cleaning products is a great start when you are trying to switch to a natural lifestyle. Making your own cleaning products not only will be safer for your family, its A LOT cheaper! I teamed up with some fellow bloggers to bring you these amazing DIY natural cleaning products!



Check out these DIYs and pick one product at a time to start making yourself!
 
 
Natural Spring Cleaning Tips and Tricks
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I just clicked on all of these to read. Seriously.

    (And I can't wait to find out how to clean my wooden spoons better!! Ah!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I could probably use some of all of these recipes. I'm on my way to read through them now. Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very neat - pinning for certain! Do you have anything all natural to recommend to remove mildew from shower caulking? I may just have to remove the caulk I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great list!! Thanks for taking the time to compile it. I have been slowly transitioning to more natural cleaners!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm all about natural cleaning. Lemon juice, baking soda and vinegar are my go tos...but I could always use some more ideas, thanks! Great list!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for including my odor spray in your round-up! I'm pinning this for later to try more. I've been slowly swapping the products in my home for more non-toxic or DIY versions for the past three years. Homemade dishwasher detergent and/or tabs is still on my to-do list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. When first going to the blog it was bright and had flowers on it that looked like it would jump out of the screen; once learning more about the author of Hippy Juice Mama, I found that her blog display matched who she was, beautiful and bright. If you are looking for tips about anything, this women has it.

    Bo Tolbert @ HJS Supply Co.

    ReplyDelete