8/31/15

Printable Essential Oil Dilution Chart

A few weeks ago I showed you how to dilute oils properly. This is an important part of using oils and really shouldn't be over looked. I'm a visual person so I love charts and graphics, so to help ya'll out I created these FREE printables to help you remember how to dilute your oils!







 
 
 
 
One of them is plain and the other is a little cuter. I honestly couldn't decide which I liked better so guess what you get to choose!
 
 
 
 
 
I hope you love them and find them helpful!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Alicia! I have an essential oils kit that I don't use nearly as much as I could, so this will be helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this chart! I never remember how to dilute the oils.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been oily for about a year now! I couldn't see myself going back. Thanks for the great chart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for this. I've been exploring the whole essential oils thing lately and this will be useful. Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is great! Can share with my friends in Uganda!!! http://www.worthyofourcalling.com/oils-for-health/

    ReplyDelete