8/3/15

He Won't Know It's Paleo Review

A few weeks ago I was given an ebook version of He Won't Know It's Paleo in exchange for a review. Ya'll! This cookbook is AMAZING! The recipes are easy to make and taste sooooo amazing!


Everything I have made so far has been just absolutely delicious! I cannot say enough how yummy the recipes are! I cannot decide if the Balsamic Pork Chops or the Pan-Fried Round Steak is my favorite. These recipes are healthy but they are sooo scrumptious.

Herb Roasted Drumsticks

The best part is, I was able to feed my family delicious food that they had no idea was healthy! I have also noticed that since I've been cooking healthier suppers that they are grabbing healthier snacks and have been requesting salads and grilled fish. It's funny how just small changes can have a snowball affect and inspire other changes.

Pan-Fried Round Steak

If you are trying to get your family to eat healthier but they are resisting I cannot recommend this cookbook enough!

You can order your copy here and check out their blog.

Balsamic Pork Chops

I am so grateful to have resources to great food that's not only yummy to eat but I know is fueling our bodies with nutritious food. Thank you Breanna for providing this awesome cookbook!

5 comments:

  1. I'm going to have to check that book out! I'm always looking for new healthy cookbooks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in the process of changing my daughter's diet and need to look into this. I've never understood what Paleo is but need to research more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a good book and yummy food! I should start back trying the Paleo. My problem is that I want to eat the foods from EVERY diet. At the same time. Kind of defeats the purpose. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm always on the lookout for a great cookbook. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am always trying to trick my boyfriend into eating healthier (he's a big fan of fast food, unfortunately). This book looks awesome!

    Thanks for sharing,

    Cameron Proffitt

    ReplyDelete