7/27/15

Jim Carey Ruined Mattew McConaughey

Mathew McConaughey use to be my Hollywood husband. If my husband and I (which we would totally NEVER do, or at least never tell each other about)  created a list like on Friends Matthew would've been at the top. He's just so pretty and that accent, oh that accent.

That was until Jim Carrey totally ruined him for me.

The hubs and I watched the SNL 40 year anniversary episode way back towards the beginning of the year and we watched the Jeopardy skit. Its kind of vulgar so I won't share it here but you can find it on YouTube. At one point Jim Carrey popped in as Matthew McConaughey and it was so spot on that it had my husband crying laughing and my jaw dropped. So in the days to follow I looked up more Jim Carrey/Matthew McConaughey videos. I can now never look at Matthew the same again.

And if I can't have him no one can so watch this video out!





Did you have a Hollywood spouce that was ruined for you?





7 comments:

  1. Oh! I'll have to show this to my friend who calls him "Matthew Mcconna-hotness"! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, Mr. McConaughey will forever be my Hollywood husband! But I love this so much! *lol*

    ReplyDelete
  3. O gosh, that was a good laugh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watched this back when it was on. No Hollywood hubby for me! Stacie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Isn't that crazy. I will need to watch the clip. I can't imagine Jim C being able to pull that one off though.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mr. McConaughey is from my neck of the Piney Woods. I love his accent too because to me, it sounds like home. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I laughed SOOOO hard at this

    ReplyDelete