5/27/15

Living in a Gangsters Paradise




Some days my brain is fried and I can't come up with anything to say that would be somewhat beneficial to my readers. Today happens to be one of those days. This post is merely for my entertainment as I write it and you my dear readers get to suffer through it.

I love love love to embarrass my kids. I get such an enjoyment out of it and I'm sure it will be the main topic of discussion for most of their therapy sessions as adults. One thing in particular that makes them burry their heads, is when I tell people I'm a thug.

Yeah you read that right I am straight up gansta. I've tried to talk my husband into buying spinners for my minivan but so far he hasn't. He also won't let me become a rapper. I have even thought of the perfect name. Loo Lizzle. For Mother's Day I asked for two knuckle rings, one that says thug the other that says life.

My family is not embracing my thug side. So until the day I make my big break I'll have to just keep rapping along with the radio in my gangster Chrysler Town and Country.

I'm thinking about starting my own gang. On Wednesdays we were pink. Who wants to join? Initiation consists of shopping at target, going to get pedicures, and singing the Fresh Prince theme song.

So who's in?!

7 comments:

  1. Dang....No target here, but I would totes join!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This totally made me laugh out loud. Not sure if you've ever seen the commercial of the suburban family rapping about their minivan. I think it's Toyota, but it's hilarious. I totally pictured that

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Um no but must look for it!!! Maybe Chrysler will read this and commission me to do one for them!

      Delete
  3. I love that I'm in good company! I'm the blackest white girl you have ever met! I am a huge rap lover {don't listen to it much anymore...darn kids and their impressionable ears!}. I added the ring to my birthday list. I hope I can be as cool as you when I grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh come on!!!! What's a minivan without spinners?!?!?!?!? I mean...if you have to have the minivan, you might as well reward yourself with spinners, right?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know, right! I just had to get a 12-passenger van and am trying to figure out how to trick it out ... maybe a custom purple sparkle job. Gotta keep it real!

    ReplyDelete