5/30/15

I Heart Books



I love love love to read! There's just something about getting lost in a book. I love when the words seem to melt away and you are just seeing everything in your mind. I love getting wrapped up in the characters.

I think I love reading so much is because certain authors have a way of putting what I am feeling into words that I never could. I books where I can just relate to the characters. Some books I have to wait until I'm emotionally ready because I get so wrapped up.

I absolutely prefer reading an actual book instead of on an electronic device. But in a pinch I'll read on my kindle app on my phone.

I'll just about anywhere. If I have stuff I just have to get done and I'm in the middle of a really good book, I'll just rush through it to get back to the book or I'll read while I'm doing whatever needs to be done.

One of my favorite things in the world is to curl up in my oversized leather arm chair with a fuzzy blanket and a good book.

My kids know that if we go to the mall we are definitely going to the book store. I love taking my time and walking around. I have a to read list I keep on my phone that I add titles to as I walk around the store. So many books to read, so little time.

Do you love to read too? What's your favorite book?


www.hippyjuicemama.blogspot.com




2 comments:

  1. I've carried books with me everywhere for as long as I can remember. I always seem to be reading and learning something. I go in phases. Sometimes it's a good mystery, sometimes a romance, sometimes something sci-fi. The only thing I don't really like is horror, although I've read my share of Stephen King. I have so many favorite stories, but the ones that still make me feel good is Little Women and These Happy Golden Years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love to read. I do read on my iPad at times for convenience. Sometimes if I am in line for something~ waiting for an appointment or just have a moment of stillness, I will read! I am reading It's A Long Story, My Life by Willie Nelson right now - in a real book. Happy reding!

    ReplyDelete