5/15/15

Dancing to a Different Tune

As part of finding myself I've been branching out and trying new things. One of those things is listening to different music genres. I LOVE music! I love music that doesn't make since and just has a great rhythm to dance to. I love listening to deep meaningful music that reaches down and wraps itself around my soul.

Recently I have discovered that I really like Queen! I know, I know I'm late to the party but I just really love their stuff! The Queen station on Pandora is amazing! Just so much greatness.

Usually I listen to country, Christian, pop, and 80s-90s rap. I think I'm loving this new genre is just because its so different.

I sang along to Bohemian Rhapsody and I think my cat Sophie is digging it too. She just stared at me and purred so I'm counting that as digging it.

So dear readers I'm wanting more music recommendations. What's your favorite songs and bands?

1 comment:

  1. Too many to count! Maybe you might want to take a stab at Americana. It's not very Queen-like, but if you like country...

    ReplyDelete