4/22/15

Passionately Curious

I have no great passions. I have no one interest. I'm not really gungho about anything. I haven't found any talents that I'm just overly excited about and want to pursue further. Unless you count napping. I am extremely passionate about naps ha.

But I am a curious person by nature. I like to know things. I haven't gone back to college because I can't decide on a major. I WANT TO LEARN ABOUT EVERYTHING!

I have discovered that I am passionately curious.

I love to know about a variety of topics. If we could afford it I would be a professional student. I like stories and information. I'd love to be an expert in everything that peeks my interest.

I like talking to people. I like hearing what drives them, what they're passionate about, what makes them unique. I love to see that spark in someone's eye when the discuss a topic they really care about. I love seeing someone make something with their hands and get excited when other people love their product.

But me I'm just curious. I like to learn new topics, think deep thoughts, and dream. I like asking questions. I'm not an adventurist or a creator or a doer. I'm just curious.

So tell me your story what makes you you? What gets you excited? What sparks a fire deep inside?

2 comments:

  1. I am passionate at being happy! BTW, I married into a napping family & now I am a napper!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm kind of muti-passionate like you! Actually, I sort of flit around from interest to interest a bit more than I should I suppose, but as long as I'm not investing a ton of money...I guess I do okay. :-)

    ReplyDelete