3/16/15

Say What You Want to Say, A Lesson I Learned from Saturday Night Live





I'm getting closer to 30. There's something about getting older that teaches you a thing or two. I'm basically at the stage in my life where I'm learning not to care so much about what other people think, and learning just to open my mouth and stand up for myself.

This video was shared on Facebook and since Saturday Night Live is my favorite show ever I had to watch it! It's like my biggest dream to go to New York and watch SNL, specifically if Will Farrell is hosting. He's like my most favorite person ever!!! Anyway SNL has a way of bluntly saying what most people are thinking but not saying.

So thanks SNL for reminding me to say what I want to say and do what I want to do without feeling like I have to do what others want or what is "socially acceptable". ENJOY!!!



 
 
Which one of these do you want to say? What is something you'd add?
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I like this. I hadn't seen it yet. I don't know what I would say. It would depend on the situation.

    ReplyDelete